Greenville SC Wedding Officiant Minister Serving the Upstate of SC
Greenville SC Wedding Officiant
So, you’re getting married! What kind of wedding ceremony do you want?
- Non-traditional, non-religious
- Traditional, with religious overtones
- Second time around? No fuss, just friends and family
- Commitment ceremony
- Vow renewal
- Intercultural with a traditional custom added
- Super short ~ let’s get the party started!
I officiate wedding ceremonies in the Greenville, SC area for lots of different settings: multi-faith, traditional Christian, civil, commitment and non-denominational ceremonies and more. My passion is helping couples celebrate their love with a ceremony that they and their guests will remember: turning an ordinary wedding ceremony into the extraordinary. In addition, I officiate weddings at a variety of locations in the Greenville, SC area: private homes, parks, hotels and mansions. I am always open to exploring new locations in the Upstate Greenville area of your choice and welcome new requests!
My promise to you...
- To help you feel less overwhelmed about planning the most important event of your life
- To be patient and flexible
- To let no detail get forgotten
- Keep everyone calm and focused during the ceremony
- To keep your wedding guests engaged, so you can focus on each other on your wedding day
- To be sensitive and have a calming influence on the bride and groom’s pre-wedding jitters
- I will help you craft a perfect ceremony and assist with the details so you can focus on the joy and happiness on your special day. Call me at 864-380-4368.
Need a Wedding Photographer? Try www.delorenziphotography.com
Need a DJ? Try www.gvilledj.com
Wedding Ceremonies by Kendall - Wedding Officiant Minister in Greenville, SC serving the Upstate area of SC including Spartanburg and Anderson. See link below for US Marriage Laws.
U.S. Marriage License Laws - Get the facts before you go to apply for a marriage license.